CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tagged again!... My Husband!










What is his name?Benjamin Taylor.

How long have you been married?
4 ½ Years

How long did you date? 3 Months—Mormon Standard!

How old is he? 27

Who eats more? Hands DOWN-Ben!! We’ve actually timed it- He eats EXACTLY twice as much as me in the same amount of time.

Who said "I love you" first? I honestly don’t remember….. Is that bad!

Who is taller? It depends what shoes I’m wearing, but generally Ben’s taller.

Who sings better? …In public?-Ben does!

Who is smarter? Ben is. He asked me to marry him- didn’t he?

Whose temper is worse? Mine. I lay the silent-treatment on pretty thick. I’m sure it’s not the healthiest solution. But it gives me time to figure out exactly what I’m mad about and what to say without “kitchen-sinking” the argument! (It means throwing in EVERY issue AND the kitchen sink! )

Who does the laundry? ME!!!!! Ben ALWAYS forgets to use the downy ball and thinks that separating lights and darks is a waste of time! And don’t get me started on delicates… :)

Who does the dishes? Ben- My favorite is when he insists that dishes need to soak for at least a day! But I’m not complaining- I HATE doing the dishes!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Ben right now. This might be weird but—we actually rotate from time to time. I steal his side of the bed ‘cause sometimes it just feels more comfortable. He’s so GOOD to me!

Who pays the bills? BEN- That was a pre-requisite before I married him. He’s really good at it!

Who mows the lawn? ME- He’s a pro at weed-whacking. So we make a good team!

Who cooks dinner? McDonald’s!!

Who drives when you are together? It depends… if we need to get somewhere fast, then I drive. But, if we can take our time…Ben!

Who is more stubborn? Probably me! –no comment!

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Please note above stubbornness answer…..THAT WOULD BE BEN!

Whose parents do you see the most? mine…

Who proposed? Ben on a white horse wearing a big ‘ol crown!

Who has more friends? I have the stronger need for a social network/outlet. HOLLA!

Who has more siblings? I do- #5 of Seven kids. Ben is #2 of Five.

Who wears the pants? Ben wears the pants, but I wear the TIARA!!
Ahhh- that was theraputic! Now- I tag Julianne, Marcie, Mary Ann, and Suzanne. Send me an email if you don't have a blog... Have Fun! :)

1 comments:

Brittany said...

Tristin - You wear the "tiara" so WELL!!! Shine on Girl! Your pictures from the zoo looked so fun. Jody especially liked the comment about the "blinking contest." :)