Yeah! Sorry I noticed my link here isn't working super hot...It just a cartoon picture of a row of SCARY houses in the background and three VERY disappointed trick or treaters walking on the sidewalk because ALL the houses have a "FORECLOSED" sign in their front yards... I have a twisted sense of humor.. I'll email it to ya Brit! :D
3 comments:
Am I the only one who can't see the picture? I really want to see it...because I know if Tristin thinks it's funny - it must be hilarious!! :)
Yeah! Sorry I noticed my link here isn't working super hot...It just a cartoon picture of a row of SCARY houses in the background and three VERY disappointed trick or treaters walking on the sidewalk because ALL the houses have a "FORECLOSED" sign in their front yards... I have a twisted sense of humor.. I'll email it to ya Brit! :D
That's super funny...because it's not far from the truth.
Post a Comment