CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday DADDY!!

When I was little, I thought you were the greatest dad in the world...Now that I'm grown up, I see you as more than just a Father, I see the friend who was ALWAYS there....

...And I still think you're the GREATEST Dad in the world!!!

Happy Birthday to the BESTEST DAD and PA-PA in the WHOLE WORLD!!!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

What a sweet Birthday tribute!! I'm lucky because I get to see your dad occasionally at KPAX. :) I know that he misses you so much!

Tara McLean Derricott said...

That's so sweet!! It brought tears to my eyes!

Mary Ann Taylor said...

Phew! For a second I thought I had missed Bens b-day! But no, ok Im not that bad of a sister. but Happy-b-day to your daddy! I love your bog, and if I had anything worth mamogramming I would do it!!! I wish I could say I go around saving peoples lives. But I send them their vitamins so thats good too. But anyways I think I have to be over 50 anyways, but Love you and have a great week! oh, and Masons GQ is So cute!! I want kids just to dress them up like that! love, us

Val said...

So many cute pictures! You are gorgeous!

Kim Lakko said...

Ahhhh.... I didn't get the chance to meet your dad, but I do know that he is pretty darn lucky to have you as a daughter!