CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Theres a reason I haven't posted a picture of myself in a while...... :D


APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!! No- I'm not pregnant and quit asking when we'll have another one! HA! HA! HA!

7 comments:

Lil' Stormster said...

Rotten, so rotten.

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! Too bad your little round stomach looks the exact size of a basketball! (Unless of course, that was you really pregnant before, in which case that is NOT fair!)

- Tristin - said...

No its a giant baseball pillow from Mason's room make over! :D but thats what I remember looking like prego...my party-ball out front and center! HA! HA!

Tara McLean Derricott said...

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!

Brittany said...

That's a good one! I love the jokester and wittiness in you!

And Bravo for looking THAT good while having a giant pillow stuffed under your shirt! :)

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

This was so funny! You are one witty gal!

RN2B said...

That was awesome... you totally had me.