CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's True!!!

I've been attacked by the "The computer is too far away from the toilet, so I can't blog" Monster! I told myself I wouldn't fall so far behind whenever we are pregnant....BUT, seriously, who am I kidding?!
Most of you know, that this 1st trimester has kicked my trash! OF COURSE!- we are super excited for our new little addition! BUT, I AM SOO READY for this stage to be DONE! So please, bear with me a little longer as I am starting to feel my head is above the water....Well, my head has BEEN just above the water LITERALLY- for the past 3 months now....but THAT might be a little too graphic for some! :D HA! HA! Summer pics to come- I PROMISE! We did have a GREAT SUMMER!

8 comments:

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

congrats!! I had no idea and i am so excited for you and your fam.

Tara McLean Derricott said...

Congrats on the pregnancy!!.... very exciting! I hope you get feeling better soon!

summer said...

It is such a small world... I was googling some relief society stuff and came across the Blogett Mt ward r.s. blog and saw a link to your names. I don't know if you remember us, we were in your ward in Missoula several years back. We are in Nevada these days. It was good to see what you are up to. Take care. Summer Powelson

summer said...

Ok, here is another comment from me, I just saw you had the Ball bunch on your links, Ryan is my cousin, say hi to him from me! See, this world just keeps getting smaller and smaller!

Becky said...

Hey Tristin! Congrats on the pregnancy!! Ben said he saw something about it on your facebook, so I've known for maybe a week now. Hopefully you get to feeling better soon. Do you know what you're having yet?

Brittany said...

Tristin! This is such exciting news. I am so sorry you have been so miserable and living next to the toilet for months!

You have an extraordinary family...and I can't wait for your new addition.

molly said...

What!?!?!? I had to find out on Stephanie's blog that you were pregnant! Well, congratulations. So happy for you and can't wait to see photos.

- Tristin - said...

To be fair... I DID post it on Facebook on TWO seperate occasions! :D But Stephanie does make a GREAT Herald! :D