CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Here's a First look at Our New Arrival!



It is my pleasure to introduce all of you to our newest little boy, Blake. He's scheduled to arrive in April! We've waited a LONG time for this little guy, so needless to say.. we are very excited! He is already sucking his thumb like his big Brother!... Uh oh! :D Mason has been very clear too that he is willing to share his toys with Blake....BUT NOT HIS BLANKY! HA! HA! That's very reasonable, I think!!!!

We are having a hard time thinking of middle names though.... sooo any suggestions would be awesome! :D

10 comments:

Nicki said...

Well I am so glad you updated the blog because I have really missed seeing your pretty face...... HOWEVER..... where the heck is the baby bump picture. Hello!!! You have have to give your public the good stuff!

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

Yeay this is the best update ever!! Okay so my middle name suggestion is to use just an initial. Kenny's middle name is just J not Jay. I think it's unique.

Lil' Stormster said...

I agree - bout time you updated this thing! You guys are ADORABLE! Masson so has his dad's smile...
What do you think about Blake Evan Taylor?
No BLT there! ;)

Lil' Stormster said...

And I just noticed I had accidently added the extra "s" on Mason's name - good grief!

Unknown said...

I have no suggestions for you - but if I do I'll be sure to let you know. I just wanted to tell you I think your family picture it great...

PS - for those who are not fortuante enough to see Tristan reguarly - there isn't much baby bump to see... I'm waiting for her to get plump! (Sorry girl but it's true!)

- Tristin - said...

HA! HA! Deb you crack me up!!! I'll post a pic and we'll let the masses decide THAT one! :D

Brittany said...

What precious pictures! Congratulations on a soon-to-be little boy. I'm so happy for you because I know you have wanted this little one for a long time now.

P.S. I love the NERD look!

Mary Ann Taylor said...

Hi!!

Ok, I'm back to the web, and am catching up. I'm so excited for you guys and wish I could chat more, but blah blah excuses. I love you guys and will have to chat over the holidays. Hello from sunny las vegas, I was in short sleeves with the window down today :) love, Mary Ann

Montana Brandts said...

Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting! How fun to have a new one on the way!

Janna Bell said...

Tristin, It's been too long since I've seen you. Your family picture looks great. I can't believe how big Mason is!! Congrats on the upcoming baby. I like the name you have picked out. No suggestions on middle names. I think picking names is so hard.