CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 04, 2010

My Lovely Baby Bump!


Here it is ya'll! I have 5 more weeks to go! Little Blakers is quite the mover in there! There's been a few times that I've had to stop what I'm doing till he's settled down... usually while I'm talking to my patients! I predict that this one's gonna be a little more of a handful than Mason! But I'm so excited and can't wait to meet this little ball o' energy! I have another appointment tomorrow- Hopefully, I can talk the Doc into letting us take a peak...!

5 comments:

Montana Brandts said...

You look GREAT! Only 5 more weeks, holy cow your tiny! I am so excited for you! Hope everything goes well, can't wait to see little Blake!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! And yah you look like me at about 6 months pregnant...I'm not gonna be jealous. Anyway you look wonderful and vey happy.

Unknown said...

You're so tiny looking! You and Wendy are only a week apart. How fun! AND....I just found out Todd got re-married!?!?!? What the???

Brittany said...

Tristin! You look fantastic! I can't believe you are this close to delivering and you would never guess it. What a darling pregnant model you make - maybe a new career....

Unknown said...

Hey lady... what are you doing with yourself? I met that "BUMP" yesterday at work. He's adorable and Mason, as always, made me smile. Sheez - now with all your 'free' time I'd think you would have this blog current! Just kidding. Hope your days are calmer and everyone stays healthy!