CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Art in the sky!



Ever since we moved to Boise, we've heard about the incredible hot air balloon Festival.  It's sounded amazing!  Alas, the city canceled it (for whatever reason) that same year we got here!  And they haven't done it since!  ....UNTIL this year!  We FINALLY got to see it and it was MORE THAN COOL!  Really! ...A site to behold!  I couldn't put my camera down!  Everywhere I looked there was bright colors against the sky line.  We grabbed some McD's for Breakfast and a blanket and watched the balloons dance around the sky!  Truly, ONE of the coolest things we've done as a family!  And I can't wait to do it again NEXT year!!

3 comments:

Jules said...

coolie! I love hot air balloons :) Blake is getting so big, by the way....and he is so handsome!

Anonymous said...

What a stinkin cute little fam of four you guys are!

Amy

Becky said...

Oh I'm so glad your family finally got a chance to do it. We had always planned to make that an annual tradition after enjoying it for two years, until it went away. We were stoked to see it came back and got up early Saturday morning to pick back up where we left off. The girls loved it and had a great time too. We'll have to keep our fingers crossed it continues.