CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 04, 2008

Our Busy Weekend APART!

Ben had the chance to go for a "GUYS" weekend trip to St. Anthony's Sand Dunes for some motorbiking and camping with his cousin, David and his brother, Hyrum. So I decided to go the rest of the way to Montana and see everyone! It was a great trip- Mason and I had more time to visit and go see the sites that I've missed so much! And Ben was able to fart and belch as much as he wanted... :D... Wait maybe that was me!!! HA! HA! ...Anyway it was a very fun-filled trip as you can see by the pictures. We missed each other terribly, but it was nice to let each other do "alone" things and come together at the end for a fun family trip back home. We stopped in a little town called Kooskia, ID for dinner and to let Mason run around in the cutest little park. Good times were had by all and as they say "...Absence makes the heart grow fonder!"

0 comments: