
Sorry- I haven't been blogging - I've been reading the "Twilight" book...and soon to be book(s)... I've wanted to see what all the hype was about. And I have to say, I'm hooked! I'm not a big reader and this is the fastest I've ever plowed through a book. Why just today I found myself squeezing in a little reading... WHILE I WAS WAITING AT A STOP LIGHT! VERY, VERY unusual for me!!! I apologize to all of you that I made fun of for this type of behavior. I guess it true what they say... "Don't knock it 'till you try it!" :D Here's to you EDWARD for making 'pale' skin an attractive feature! (Just remember- I was pale ( and always will be!) before it was cool to be!) HA! HA!
4 comments:
I always thought pale skin was mystic and pure.
-Your Love
I was a twilight fan about three months ago, I asked everyone if I could borrow there books and went to the library everyday to see if it was in -I had put it on hold -then I would take it home and to work everyday and would finish about one a week, maybe less, so it took 3 weeks? to finish it. I read all day at work, and only looked up every now and then to hit he right keys on the computer, and I read while folding laundry. it is possible probably because I dont "Whip them into submission" before folding, I would have ripped the pages. Scott would go to sleep but I would leave the night stand on and read untill late. I couldnt sit in the living room because I would get to scared to be by my self reading late at night. Scott didnt even notice. I love twilight, but dont know if I will love the movie?
I was a twilight fan about three months ago, I asked everyone if I could borrow there books and went to the library everyday to see if it was in -I had put it on hold -then I would take it home and to work everyday and would finish about one a week, maybe less, so it took 3 weeks? to finish it. I read all day at work, and only looked up every now and then to hit he right keys on the computer, and I read while folding laundry. it is possible probably because I dont "Whip them into submission" before folding, I would have ripped the pages. Scott would go to sleep but I would leave the night stand on and read untill late. I couldnt sit in the living room because I would get to scared to be by my self reading late at night. Scott didnt even notice. I love twilight, but dont know if I will love the movie?
Love the books! I made fun of Molly for reading them until I started them. Then I totally had to eat my words as well.
Post a Comment