
Ben's polevault pole FINALLY made it! He's happier than a clam!!! It had to come on it's own special truck from the manufacturer due to the length. It got here just in time to start coaching track season
and he can't wait to try it out on a real pit!...
'Course, he HAD to try it out on my COUCH first!!!! Oh well- How can I be mad at him when that smile's the biggest I've seen on him in a while? Mason's having fun trying to see how long/high he can hold on to. Please note- The TWO bi
ggest smiles! :D
6 comments:
Looks like fun! Do you have "vaulted" ceilings??!!!??
Just by skimming through the pictures at first I really thought Ben was actually flinging himself with his pole in the house (but realized he was standing on the couch). Hooray! That's very exciting!
Oh, and I would LOVE the Samoas recipe. Ben and I got 2 of the 3 cookies tonight (believe it or not, but the samoas apparently won't be able to be delivered until next week! ugh!) and we realized they shrinked the boxes and upped the price...so we said it'd be cheaper to just buy the mint cookies from Walmart, and just live without the Samoas...well, now I won't have to! Yay!
LOL! The pictures are hilarious. What school is Ben coaching at?
The destruction to the furniture is worth the memories :) You have a random life! In a good way and you remember to blog about it. Like the mini-toilet :)
RANDOM is the MOST PERFECT word to describe my life! :D I like RANDOM!
This could provide for HOURS of entertainment.
It's so cool that Ben knows how to use that thing. An inexperienced individual could cause some serious harm! :)
Post a Comment