Mason has a new favorite game where he likes to sing and dance to my cell phone! I don't know if it's because it has the word 'monkey' in it and Mason has been ACTING like a monkey a lot lately...I don't know! I've actually missed a few calls because he hears it ringing, grabs it and runs and dances in the other room!... OKAY- I'm dancing with him! You're right! :D I'm glad I was able to capture this because he doesn't really sing to any other songs. Enjoy! And I'm sorry if I missed YOUR call! HA! HA!
4 years ago
4 comments:
Ahhh... a future b-boys fan of my own heart! How can you not groove to it really?
Did you know the brass monkey they're referring to is actually a cocktail drink?
Wow! No, I didn't not know that! That makes me feel like a GREAT mom~ HA! I told Ben it's about a Monkey who plays the trumpet! :D
You're right- How can you NOT groove to this? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!
Too funny! All the stoners in my high school used to listen to that song. Mason is getting some cultural education! Good work, mom!
Super cute! I was hoping we would get to see YOU dancing in the video too!!
Post a Comment