Ben.Tristin.Mason.Blake.
P.S. love the hair! Sorry I suck and didnt do it for you before I had Colette.
Nicki, You are one of the awesomest people I know! You DO NOT now or ever have sucked!!! :D Don't worry though- I'LL have PLENTY of hair for ya later!
HEELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO!!! Your always stinkin cute even with your hair not 'thinned'!!!
Glamour Shots! You are smokin' Hot (in BOTH pictures might I add!) It's a blessing to have thick hair...a blessing and a pain I guess!
Your looking hot! I might do the same cut.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
P.S. love the hair! Sorry I suck and didnt do it for you before I had Colette.
Nicki, You are one of the awesomest people I know! You DO NOT now or ever have sucked!!! :D Don't worry though- I'LL have PLENTY of hair for ya later!
HEELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO!!! Your always stinkin cute even with your hair not 'thinned'!!!
Glamour Shots! You are smokin' Hot (in BOTH pictures might I add!) It's a blessing to have thick hair...a blessing and a pain I guess!
Your looking hot! I might do the same cut.
Post a Comment