Great pics Tristin! Who took them? We need to get some pics taken but I don't want to take out a second mortgage to pay for them :) Looking forward to camp!
WOW! There has been a major influx of adorable and fabulous pictures on your blog. I love them all. The Slideshow at the top of all of you is amazing. You all look like the perfect example of what a family should be. And I love the new layout. Did it take you forever to do everything again? It looks really great!!!
Thanks guys! A friend of ours, James Mackenzie, down here took them. He's working on starting his business. We're pretty impressed how they turned out. Don't let the pic's fool ya... We have our bad days! My blog needed some lovin' after so long of neglect! The perfect time for a MAKEOVER! :D
4 comments:
Great pics Tristin! Who took them? We need to get some pics taken but I don't want to take out a second mortgage to pay for them :) Looking forward to camp!
Jamie D in the house
WOW! There has been a major influx of adorable and fabulous pictures on your blog. I love them all. The Slideshow at the top of all of you is amazing. You all look like the perfect example of what a family should be. And I love the new layout. Did it take you forever to do everything again? It looks really great!!!
Thanks guys! A friend of ours, James Mackenzie, down here took them. He's working on starting his business. We're pretty impressed how they turned out. Don't let the pic's fool ya... We have our bad days! My blog needed some lovin' after so long of neglect! The perfect time for a MAKEOVER! :D
I love the pictures and the new layout. It all looks great!!!!
Jen
Post a Comment