CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

They say EVERYBODY has a Twin Out There Somewhere....

It was brought to my attention that my favorite brother in law, Mario, often gets mistaken for John Legend! It was actually our waiter who brought it up. He was all smiles," ...So I bet you get this a lot- But, You look a lot like..." Now until he said that, I hadn't ever put the two together. But sure enough- the resemblance is uncanny! What do you think?

I tried to get Mario to throw his "John Legend"
weight around and get us some upgrades at the Day Spa... No luck! :D








And just today I was told by a patient that I'm a dead ringer for the ESPN Sportscaster Heather Cox, who happens to live in the area also... Somebody BETTER tell me if my bangs start to look like this! I expect a true friend INTERVENTION!!! HA! HA! HA!! :D


To be fair though, here is a more RECENT picture of her... :D


2 comments:

molly said...

NO WAY!! Your nose is better and so is your hair. (How snarfy do I sound?) If it takes me until the day I die, I'll find your true twin....

jen said...

Yes he looks like him, but you don't look like her. At least I don't think so.